Sweetie Pies F.A.Q.
Sweetie Pies FAQ’s:
1. All special orders are baked to order. We would love a 48 hour notice for all special orders…which include cookies, bars, pies, basic cakes etc. Of course, we will try to honor last minute orders if we can.
2. Custom cake orders will be taken and priced based on size and design. We require a minimum of 14 days for specialty cake orders, but again we may be able to accommodate your request with less time if needed.
3. We require a visa or master card number with an expiration date for all special orders. Orders are not submitted without the credit card information. The only time a credit card is not required is with payment in full in advance for your order.
4. There is a 48 hour cancellation policy for all basic orders and a 7 day cancellation policy for any and all custom cakes. If you cancel in plenty of time then any money paid in advance will be returned to the customer. There are no refunds on items cancelled within the 48 hour or 7 day windows. All prepaid orders that are cancelled will receive store credit only. There will be no monetary refunds.
5. Any orders not picked up on the specified date will be paid for in full. We reserve the right to charge the credit card on file for the full payment of any and all special order products that are not pick up by the customer. If you would like us to remake your product at a later date then the client is responsible for payment of both orders.
6. Deliveries start at $50.00 and are based on the distance of the delivery. We reserve the right to insist on a delivery on any and all 3 tiered specialty cakes or any product that we feel can not be picked up by the client and delivered to the destination in perfect condition.
7. If you are not satisfied with your products then please return any uneaten portion so that we can determine if there is a problem and to help our staff understand if there is a problem. Refunds will be issued in the form of a gift certificate for all or part of the order depending on what we can determine was the cause for the return.
8. If you have purchased a Sweetie Pies product and do not care for it, then we hope that you will try something different next time but no refund will be given.
9. We are able to print pictures, corporate logos or images on your cake. Pictures or information can be emailed to email@example.com and we can let you know if it will work and what the cost will be.
10. Every cake is hand made at Sweetie Pies…Finishes are made by hand and are subject to artistic inspiration by our cake decorators. You may provide us with a photograph for duplication but we make no claims that it will be an exact duplication.
11. Many of our products can be shipped. Please call our office manager for shipping costs and please remember that the price of shipping is out of our control and you are charged what we are charged + a handling fee. So, please do not get upset with us; we are just the messengers.